Not so sure what this is but I decided since I have been out of town and haven’t cooked much that I was going to post about this. Thank you Butter Loving for nominating me!
Along with this nomination come some rules:
- You have to post 11 facts about yourself.
- You have to answer the questions the tagger has set up for you and think up 11 other questions for other nominees.
- You choose 11 new bloggers to nominate, and link their page on your post.
- And no tag backs apparently!
I love to chew gum
I can’t sleep unless there is a fan turn on in the room so I can hear the noise it makes
I hate Pepsi
I am a very independent person
I hate when people snore and I will kick you out of the bed if you do it
I have had a guy ask me to punch him and I did and gave him a black eye
I love chocolate
I put salt on pretty much everything
Food can never be spicy enough for me
I watched my first cow give birth to her first calf
I hate flossing my teeth
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? You really want me to think about 5 years from now? wow I have a hard time thinking what I want to eat for breakfast much less what I want to do in 5 years.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? I have a lot of good times but I would have to say my favorite of all is still being at m grandmas when everyone in the family was there and we would wake up to the smell of my aunt and uncle cooking breakfast for us all. Well that comes in really close with how my aunt and uncle used to tuck us in bed. After we had taken a bath our feet would be black with dirt from running around barefoot, we would run in the dark to the “brick house” (this being because the house was the only one that was made out of that) to go to the restroom since there wasn’t one in the “Old House”. We would sit next to the fire place all bundled up drinking hot chocolate till late at night and then they would tuck us into the beds that were in the living room area were the fireplace was because it was the warmest. My Uncle would then take a wash cloth and get is soaked with warm water and wash our face with it and then clean the black dirt off our feet. This really was so soothing and would end up putting me to sleep as the fire would crackle in the background.
- If money was not an option, where would your next vacation be? I don’t think I have really ever taken a vacation! wow! ugh I love camping I think I want to go camping for my next vacation. That might not sound like the best vacation but I love sleeping in tents and hiking.
- What would your last meal be? My last meal, gosh I don’t want to think of only one last thing! I would want a tasty platter of everything!
- If you could save one thing from your home due to a fire or other natural disaster, what would that be? I know this oh too well. When hurricane Rita came through and destroyed everything where I lived it made me appreciate the little things and realize what should be taken when something like that happens. I slept in my car for like a week outside of Walmart while pregnant! That was just a disaster! Photos or whatever has all my photos stored on it would be the one thing I would take. Once those are gone you will never be able to recreate that and that time will only be a memory for you. You can always get new clothes or a new couch, but those photos will be gone.
- What is your favorite quality about yourself? I think I am a pretty nice person and love to be around others… thats something good, right? I enjoy cooking things for other people and feeding people. It makes me happy to see them enjoying the food I make.
- What is your current occupation? I do many things but mostly I am in school right now still.
- Is there a recipe that you attempted that completely backfired? What was it? I was recently make some coconut meringue cookies for some friends of mine and the egg whites just did not whip. I did everything I knew to do, yes don’t worry I made sure the bowl was clean and dry and all that stuff. Oh well I ended up though just turning them into chocolate chip coconut macaroons though and they still amazing! So far I have been lucky with being able to save things.* knock on wood*
- What is your favorite quality about the city you live in? NYC has so may great things and the best for me is all of the museums, I absolutely love going to them when it is cold out cause it gives me something to do still.
- What is your biggest fear? I am not afraid of too many things but I do hate spiders, I didn’t always hate them but after I was bit by a brown recluse that changed my mind fast about them.
- Does your family or you have any unique traditions that they or you still celebrate?
Now for the questions for you!
What was your favorite subject in school?
Who in your life has influenced you the most and why?
What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
What embarrasses you?
What is the first thing you notice about people?
What is the first thing you do in the morning?
What was the best prank you ever pulled?
Whats the biggest lie you ever told?
Have you ever broken a bone?
If you could try out any job for a day what would it be and why?
Cat or dog?